Welcome to Once Upon a Drawing

I'm so excited to bring your child's drawings to life one at a time.




I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO COME PEEK AT ALL THE SOFTIES I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON! COME FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Once-Upon-a-Drawing/129318897199737



Friday, April 20, 2012

The Ultimate Dragon

So Brandon (age 7) drew the most amazing dragon! His mom Sara asked me if I could bring it to life for him. I said of course! Little did I know this wonderful dragon would consume me! I spent alot of extra time and made sure every detail is there. I think it turned out wonderful! Brandon liked it so much he asked his mom if they could come pick it up. Great! except for the fact that they live in Mississippi and I live in Washington state!!! Thank You for a wonderful adventure Brandon!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment