Welcome to Once Upon a Drawing

I'm so excited to bring your child's drawings to life one at a time.




I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO COME PEEK AT ALL THE SOFTIES I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON! COME FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Once-Upon-a-Drawing/129318897199737



Thursday, April 26, 2012

Big People like Softies too!


Vivien contacted me to see if I could make this softie for her husbands 46th birthday. He had drawn it for his daughter who loved it so much they decided to bring it to life. They were hoping I could make the teeth sparkly like the drawing.....DONE! Happy Bithday Stone!!

**UPDATE**
I had to share what Vivien had to say about their softie    :)

Hi Terri,  we just received our Softie and it is beyond perfect!  You did such a fantastic job,  thank you so much.  I could not even wait until his birthday, I had to give it to him right away.  We are blown away at your talent.  You will probably hear from us again.  I cannot thank you enough. 

Lots of Love,
Vivien
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment