Welcome to Once Upon a Drawing

I'm so excited to bring your child's drawings to life one at a time.




I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO COME PEEK AT ALL THE SOFTIES I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON! COME FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Once-Upon-a-Drawing/129318897199737



Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Felix

A wonderful lady who belongs to a town group who tries to influence kids to make right choices asked me to make their mascot Felix. Here is part of her email:

I am purchasing these on behalf of a high school, who will use this guy as a mascot for “The positive choices” being made by teens- not drinking, doing community service, etc…. we are urging teens to “be felix” who is the percentage of kids not doing negative things.

The turnout has been wonderful and I am glad I was able to help out with the project.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment